Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 14 March 2014

Oh dreams, NAKED 3

NAKED palettes  have been in my wish-list for quite a while, there by Urban Decay and the pigment on there eye shadows it's just amazing, near my birthday I heard about the NAKED 3 palette and I knew this is the one, I had to have it.

 My favourites are first Strange which is a beautiful pink/cream colour it's one of the matte/satin colours, the second is Nooner which is pink brownish colour matte as well, the third is Dust which is a pink shimmerry colour, I love also Factory, Mugshot and Darkside. The Blackheart it's perfect for smoky eyes.



I struggle with finding a look that would include Trick, I found this colour difficult to combine with the other's on the palette but then I found that Trick for daytime it's perfect for those days where I feel like using something more colourful.
There is no colour that I dislike in this palette I think it's perfect for soft day looks and I can work it out for some more glam looks for evenings.

PS: the lighting in the photos is natural light , no flash or anything else

4 comments:

  1. I've been holding off buying it, but it will be mine one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really just stunning, there's a bunch of looks you can do with it. Love, Elle

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love this, I need to invest in some!


    Kirsten x

    http://cocosouth.com
    https://www.facebook.com/cocosouthblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I advise you to invest in it, it's worth the cost! Love, Elle

      Delete

Thank you for all your adorable comments!