Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 4 March 2014

My 5 go to make-up products

For my first, well second post I will show you my favourite 5 go to make-up products, I'm one of those girls who sometimes it's to lazy for even put on make-up but there are 3 things that make this list that I do not live with out!

1. Concealer my favourite is one of Estee Lauder's the Double Wear is perfect for me, I'm really pale and I tend to get dark circles even if I sleep well, so this is my favourite product, I had a few more but there's nothing like this one, and right now I'm craving the Lumi Maybelline I've heard good opinions about it and I'm curious.

I'm sorry by the bad quality of the photo, it was taken on phone cause the camera wasn't focusing.


2. Eyeliner, well is this product I get a little confuse about what's my favourite I love this liquid liner from Astor it's called Eye Artist the colour is Black Velvet it's waterproof and I have oily skin really oily so everything on my eyes has to be waterproof or has to be with a good primer, sometimes I use the L'Oreal Gel Intenza Eyeliner in Pure Black, the first it's really waterproof and it's perfect for those days that seem to not end, the second one I like to use when I do more glamorous looks with lots eye shadows

3. BB Cream, my by far favourite is the Revlon Photoready in Light Pale, is really good to oily skin and it gives you a healthy glow.

4. Mattifying powder, this is my recent purchase, I've been searching for this in maybe 1 year but the Maybelline was sold out every time, so while I was shopping in Sephora for my mom's birthday present I found this one on sale, less the 50% so it's the Urban Decay De-slick Mattifying powder and I love it it works like magic for me, it is transparent, I don't have to worry about find the lightest shade which it's perfect.

5. Blush, like I said I'm really pale and in winter mostly I NEED blush my favourite one is from MAC let me tell you is the only thing I have from MAC and it is because I fell in love instantly it's the Breath of Plum it is a rosier  profound colour, I have a few more but this oh god I can't tell you how much it suits me in every look, it is a sheertone blush so it's not really shiny but it is the cutest. 


2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Astor before, must check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anda, I've bought it in the past summer while I was on vacation on Spain but I think they sell to multiple countries, the next time I come across the brand again I want try some more things :) Love, Elle

      Delete

Thank you for all your adorable comments!