Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

12 Products

Today I will show you some of the products that are on my wish-list:


1. Concealer Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place High Cover Concealer SPF 35, this is something I will check next time I come across some place that sells Estee Lauder, it is the equivalent of one of my favourite 5 make-up products the only difference it's the coverage, this one it's high coverage and has SPF, if you haven't see my last post about my go to 5 make-up products I will link it ->  my 5 go to make-up products :)

2. Mascara,  the Colossal Volum' Express Mascara 100% Black by Maybelline, two of my best friends use only this mascara and they're in love with it, I'm really curious about it. Ps: I'm not sure that's the correct name of it.

3.Palette, it's a eye shadows palette, not that I need more eye shadows, but let's face it there's no such thing as too much eye shadows. I think this palette will be perfect for spring I L-O-V-E it, it's the Sleek I-Divine in Garden of Eden it's beautiful, here is the link if you want to check it there's the link: Sleek I-Divine in Garden of Eden

4. Perfume, there's a few things that I can't leave home without and perfume is one of them, my new addiction is Marry me by Lanvin and Dolce & Gabbanna Light Blue, I've had the last, but I'm searching for a new favourite because my all time favourite it's not for sale anymore , so this is something I may buy in the next months.

5. Blush, here I don't have a product in mind already just a type. I want a cream blush, rather a rose one than a coral one, but I'm still searching.

6.Foundation Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Matifying in Alabaster, which everytime  I finnaly get to the conclusion that is a real need it's sold out, maybe someday I will have it but for now the tenth product it's more of a need.

7.CC cream Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream, I've decided to give it a go finnaly next to read this post Lily Pebbles : A Lighter Base.

8.Beauty Blender, this one is more a curiosity thing than anything else because I love my brushes, but I heard so much good things about it that I maybe, and this one is yet a maybe thing, I maybe will buy it.

9.Lipstick, well last summer I've bought one coral lipstick that I wear all summer, it's the Bourjois Rouge Edition on the colour 19, I love it and I want to try more colours from this line, one red or another coral.

10.Foundation Clinique Acne Solutions, I have oily skin and tends to have breakouts every now and then, so I have heard clinique has a really good make-up for both oily and acne skin, and the other day I view this video of Blair Fowler or juicystar07 and she mencioned it so I think for sure this is my next foundation! The video mentioned: juicystar07 video

11.Mascara Better than Sex from Too Faced, I've heard such good things about this mascara and Casey Holmes or itsbl0ndie has a First Impression on that mascara and I'm really curious about it, it looks really good. The video mentioned:  itsbl0ndie video

12.Nail polish Peach Daiquiri from Essie, I've loved that colour from the very day that I've seen it but I'm trying to justify the purchase, because I have similar colours and I'm trying to finish them, maybe next month I can purchase it finnaly :)

Elle <3

4 comments:

  1. love
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daniella :)

      Love, Elle

      Delete
  2. I love the palette!

    Lovely post xo
    http://sheworewhatxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already planning looks on my head with this palette but I still wasn't able to find it in store
      Thank you for your comment Cliona :)

      Love, Elle

      Delete

Thank you for all your adorable comments!